Tom Dixon has a vast commitment to design creativity and a mission to redefine how products are made and sold. The Tom Dixon lighting and furniture collections reflect all of his cutting-edge design and manufacturing innovations, from the product's shape and form to the raw materials and production processes used.
The Cast Shoe is available with the following:
- Made of solid cast aluminum
- Natural copper plate or Black powder-coat finish
- For use as decoration or doorstop
- Part of the Eclectic by Tom Dixon collection
Finish: Black, Copper
- Item: Height 3.35", Width 11.81", Depth 3.94"
- The cast iron option is slightly heavier than the copper option. So if using as a door stop for a heavier door, cast iron would be the recommended choice.
- The copper plated option has not been lacquered. Over time the natural process of oxidation will occur, forming a patina or tarnish. You may choose to regularly polish the product with a plain duster (much the same way as sterling silver) or leave the product untouched, allowing the patina to develop and celebrate the aging process.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.