Tage Klint pioneered the family handicraft business in Denmark in 1943, inspired by P.F. Jensen-Klint's invention of the pleated lampshade. Today, Le Klint lighting is distinguished by cool mid-century modern lighting designs that offer movement and sculpture to contemporary spaces.
The Cassiopeia Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Amanda Taarup in 2012
- Finish: White
- Material: PVC
- Shade Material: PVC
- White PVC shade
- Round ceiling canopy
- White cord
- Washable and anti-static
- Fluorescent option is energy efficient
- Designed by Amanda Betz
- UL Listed
- Made In Denmark
Light Option: Incandescent, Fluorescent
- One 26 Watt (1750 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Included)
- One 53 Watt (1050 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Canopy: Diameter 4.5"
- Fixture: Height 9", Diameter 19"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 69"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.