Robert Abbey has been designing and manufacturing fine lighting since 1946. They offer a diverse collection--wall swingers, chandeliers, floor lamps and more--in myriad styles, from tradition to neoclassical to groovy. Collaborating with acclaimed designers Jonathan Adler, Rico Espinet and David Easton, Robert Abbey creates impeccable lighting that is perfect for modern everyday living.
The Caspian Chandelier is available with the following:
- 5 flared raw linen shades
- Metal frame
- Deep Patina Bronze finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- One 6" and three 12" stems
- UL Listed
- Designed by Rico Espinet
- Five 60 Watt 120 Volt B10 E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Fixture: Height 28.25", Diameter 35.25"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 39.25", Adjustable To 75.25"
- Shade: Height 6.5", Upper Diameter 5", Lower Diameter 6.75"
- Canopy: Diameter 5.25"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.