FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Cleveland-based Hinkley Lighting is driven by a passion to combine design and function to create exceptional lighting solutions. Family-owned Hinkley began as a traditional lantern company in 1922, and, still today, they produce top quality outdoor lighting. Hinkley Lighting has also expanded to include a full range of interior lighting solutions, including chandeliers, sconces, pendants and vanity lights.
The Cascade Outdoor Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Material: Extruded Aluminum
- Shade Material: Etched Organic Rain
- ADA compliant, Dark Sky compliant, Title 24 compliant
- UL Listed Wet
- Made In China
Finish: Bronze with Amber Etched Organic Rain, Titanium with Clear Etched Organic Rain, Satin Black with Clear Etched Organic Rain
Size: Small, Large
Light Option: Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED
- Small Option: 15 Watt (800 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 96 Color Temp: 2700K
- Small Option: 15 Watt (800 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 96 Color Temp: 2700K Lifespan: 40000 hours
- Small Option: One 26 Watt (1750 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Small Option: One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: 15 Watt (800 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 96 Color Temp: 2700K
- Large Option: 15 Watt (800 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 96 Color Temp: 2700K Lifespan: 40000 hours
- Large Option: One 26 Watt (1750 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Fixture: Width 8", Height 14.5", Depth 4"
- Large Option Fixture: Width 8", Height 18", Depth 4"
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
1830BZ-LED, 1830SK-LED, 1830TT-LED, 1834BZ-LED, 1834SK-LED, 1834TT-LED
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Luna Rectangular Wall Sconce by Hinkley Lighting has a stylish, rectangular design with a riveted, recessed interior. The internal light source shines down on the angled surface, producing a soft, indirect illumination free of glare and hotspots. Works well ...
The simple, clean Mod dweLED Outdoor Wall Sconce by WAC Lighting packs a wallop with its tightly funneled die cast aluminum body and high performance LEDs. Its body, though beautifully finished, offers no excessive ornamentation and thus pulls attention towards ...
Sleek and modern, the Kichler 11250 LED Outdoor Wall Sconce offers high-tech, high-impact lighting in a compact package. A seamless cylinder of textured metal focuses its energy-efficient LED light downwards, providing warm, bright illumination suitable for outdoor locations.