FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
70% recycled steel, 100% recycled glass, 0% recycled style. Varaluz Lighting develops handmade fixtures created from recycled or reclaimed materials styled in a broad range of lighting genres from period to transitional and contemporary. Varaluz light fixtures that are like jewelry for the home, crafted to be relevant for generations.
The Casablanca Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Finish: Steel
- Material: Steel
- Shade Material: Recycled steel mesh
- Hand-forged recycled steel
- Hand applied finish
- UL Listed
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Made In Philippines
Number of Lights: 2, 3, 4
- 2 Light Option: Two 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 3 Light Option: Three 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 4 Light Option: Four 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 2 Light Option Backplate: Width 11", Height 4.5", Depth 0.75"
- 2 Light Option Fixture: Width 11", Height 9.75", Depth 6", Weight 4 Lbs.
- 3 Light Option Backplate: Width 15", Height 4.5", Depth 0.75"
- 3 Light Option Fixture: Width 17", Height 9.75", Depth 7", Weight 5 Lbs.
- 4 Light Option Backplate: Width 17.75", Height 4.5", Depth 0.75"
- 4 Light Option Fixture: Width 24", Height 9.75", Depth 7.5", Weight 6 Lbs.
Manufacturer IDs: view
244B02SL, 244B03SL, 244B04SL
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Crisp, elegant, functional. The Tech Lighting Amalia Bath Bar features a sleek, linear silhouette brought to life with pretty patterns on the glass shade. Decorative details are silk-screened onto the front glass panel by the world-renowned Italian glass art company ...
Happy childhood memories of sudden summer thunderstorms inspired the Varaluz Rain Bath Bar. It replicates the effect of rain beads on a window with hand-pressed panes of glass. The Rainy Night finish is made by streaking eggplant black glaze over ...
Inspired by Asian design, the Kichler Structures Bath Bar is defined by its rounded, almost bamboo-like shape and diffused shade complexion. Aesthetically pleasing to the eye, this overhead fixture casts ample light output through multiple wide surfaced glass shades. Made ...