Since its inception in 1947, De Majo Illuminazione has become a leader in Italian lighting design, offering a diverse line of products, from traditional Venetian glass chandeliers to sophisticated contemporary modern designs based in Murano glass. De Majo matches the skills of contemporary Italian designers with the production techniques of Murano. Each piece of glass is signed and each De Majo fixture comes with a certificate of authenticity.
The Carre Swag Multi-Pendant is available with the following:
- Satin White hand-blown glass shades
- One round metal ceiling canopy in Chrome finish
- Chrome fittings
- Mounting hardware
- Field-adjustable overall width
- Field-adjustable suspension cable
- 78 in. electrical wire per shade
- Clear cord
- Artist signature on the glass
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Designed by Francesco Dei Rossi
Size: Long, Short
- 2 Light option utilizes two 100 Watt 120 Volt E26 A19 Frosted Incandescent lamps (not included) or two 23 Watt 120 Volt E26 Compact Fluorescent lamps (not included).
- 3 Light option utilizes three 100 Watt 120 Volt E26 A19 Frosted Incandescent lamps (not included) or three 23 Watt 120 Volt E26 Compact Fluorescent lamps (not included).
- 6 Light option utilizes six 100 Watt 120 Volt E26 A19 Incandescent lamps (not included) or six 23 Watt 120 Volt E26 Compact Fluorescent lamps (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Long Option Fixture: Height 16.5"
- Short Option Fixture: Height 10.62"
- Long Option Fixture: Width 4.75"
- Short Option Fixture: Width 5.75"
- Long Option Fixture: Length 4.75"
- Short Option Fixture: Length 5.75"
Manufacturer IDs: view
CARRE S2GD, CARRE S3GD, CARRE S6GD, CARRE S6PD
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The SONNEMAN Lighting Spire LED Round Multi-Light Pendant is defined by cone-shaped silhouettes rendered in Polished Chrome and radially-cut crystal. The precise linear flare of each shade creates a beautiful prismatic glow. Staggered lengths complement the overall effect by infusing ...
Get ready for a memorable light shower: the SONNEMAN Lighting Rain LED Round Multi-Light Pendant. Fashioned from Polished Chrome and laser-etched Crystal (note the intertwining helix patterns). each fluid “drop” shimmers while exuding focused energy-efficient downward illumination. Staggered lengths add ...
Named after a violent storm with high winds and rain. the Hammerton Studio Tempest Multi Light Pendant features bands of steel meant to evoke the energy of a tempest storm. Swirling bands of heavy gauge steel wrap around the light ...