FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
Since its inception in 1947, De Majo Illuminazione has become a leader in Italian lighting design, offering a diverse line of products, from traditional Venetian glass chandeliers to sophisticated contemporary modern designs based in Murano glass. De Majo matches the skills of contemporary Italian designers with the production techniques of Murano. Each piece of glass is signed and each De Majo fixture comes with a certificate of authenticity.
The Carre Swag Multi-Pendant is available with the following:
- Satin White hand-blown glass shades
- One round metal ceiling canopy in Chrome finish
- Chrome fittings
- Mounting hardware
- Field-adjustable overall width
- Field-adjustable suspension cable
- 78 in. electrical wire per shade
- Clear cord
- Artist signature on the glass
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Designed by Francesco Dei Rossi
Size: Long, Short
- 2 Light option utilizes two 100 Watt 120 Volt E26 A19 Frosted Incandescent lamps (not included) or two 23 Watt 120 Volt E26 Compact Fluorescent lamps (not included).
- 3 Light option utilizes three 100 Watt 120 Volt E26 A19 Frosted Incandescent lamps (not included) or three 23 Watt 120 Volt E26 Compact Fluorescent lamps (not included).
- 6 Light option utilizes six 100 Watt 120 Volt E26 A19 Incandescent lamps (not included) or six 23 Watt 120 Volt E26 Compact Fluorescent lamps (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Long Option Fixture: Height 16.5"
- Short Option Fixture: Height 10.62"
- Long Option Fixture: Width 4.75"
- Short Option Fixture: Width 5.75"
- Long Option Fixture: Length 4.75"
- Short Option Fixture: Length 5.75"
Manufacturer IDs: view
CARRE S2GD, CARRE S3GD, CARRE S6GD, CARRE S6PD
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
A fixture with real "flare." The Hubbardton Forge Corona 3-Light Pendant evokes the excitement of solar activity with its arching loops of hand-forged wrought iron. The interior of each dynamic curve glows with golden light from the halogen bulbs, offsetting ...
A complementary union of mixed spherical silhouettes, the Fine Art Lamps Allegro Pendant centers a textured White linen drum shade within an open, oblong frame. A subtle mix of Art Deco and Mid-Century references (the frame sharing the organic silhouettes ...
Crafted from sustainably harvested Spanish Poplar trees, the LZF G-Club Pendant brings exotic warmth to the iconic drum shade. Featuring clean lines and a natural wood veneer shade that highlights the rich texture of the grain, a delicate atmosphere is ...