Since its inception in 1947, De Majo Illuminazione has become a leader in Italian lighting design, offering a diverse line of products, from traditional Venetian glass chandeliers to sophisticated contemporary modern designs based in Murano glass. De Majo matches the skills of contemporary Italian designers with the production techniques of Murano. Each piece of glass is signed and each De Majo fixture comes with a certificate of authenticity.
The Carre Swag Multi-Pendant is available with the following:
- Satin White hand-blown glass shades.
- One round metal ceiling canopy in Chrome finish.
- Chrome fittings.
- Mounting hardware.
- Field-adjustable overall width.
- Field-adjustable suspension cable.
- 78 in. electrical wire per shade.
- Clear cord.
- Artist signature on the glass.
- Certificate of Authenticity.
- Designed by Francesco Dei Rossi.
Size: Long, Short
- 6 Light option utilizes six 100 Watt 120 Volt E26 A19 Incandescent lamps (not included) or six 23 Watt 120 Volt E26 Compact Fluorescent lamps (not included).
- 3 Light option utilizes three 100 Watt 120 Volt E26 A19 Frosted Incandescent lamps (not included) or three 23 Watt 120 Volt E26 Compact Fluorescent lamps (not included).
- 2 Light option utilizes two 100 Watt 120 Volt E26 A19 Frosted Incandescent lamps (not included) or two 23 Watt 120 Volt E26 Compact Fluorescent lamps (not included).
- Short Option Fixture: Height 10.62"
- Long Option Fixture: Height 16.5", Width 4.75"
- Short Option Fixture: Width 5.75", Length 5.75"
- Long Option Fixture: Length 4.75"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.