Add vibrant light and graphic texture to an interior lighting scheme with the Oggetti Luce Carnevale Sirio White Pendant. The creamy glass shade is mouth-blown in Murano, Italy. Its square details with round openings are inspired by the front of the same-named Italian tram. Available with a choice of finish and either low or line voltage.
Comprised of several lighting collections primarily from Italy, Oggetti Luce markets exclusive, one-of-a-kind glass, bone and resin pieces that have been individually hand-formed and mouth-blown by skilled artisans. Each Oggetti Luce fixture reflects the quality and craftsmanship of centuries-old glass blowing or mosaic tradition, and most pieces are signed by the artist.
The Carnevale Sirio White Pendant is available with the following:
- Mouth-blown Sirio White glass shade
- Metal supports
- Round ceiling canopy
- 120" adjustable suspension cable
- UL Listed
- Made in Murano, Italy
- Signed "Oggetti"
- Line Voltage option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamp (included).
- Low Voltage option utilizes one 60 Watt 12 Volt Low voltage GY6.35 Base Halogen lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Overall Hanging Length Adjustable To 125.5"
- Shade: Height 5.5", Diameter 3.5"
- Cable: Length 120"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Carnevale Sirio White by Oggetti Luce