FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Comprised of several lighting collections primarily from Italy, Oggetti Luce markets exclusive, one-of-a-kind glass, bone and resin pieces that have been individually hand-formed and mouth-blown by skilled artisans. Each Oggetti Luce fixture reflects the quality and craftsmanship of centuries-old glass blowing or mosaic tradition, and most pieces are signed by the artist.
The Carnevale Sirio White Pendant is available with the following:
- Mouth-blown Sirio White glass shade
- Metal supports
- Round ceiling canopy
- 120" adjustable suspension cable
- Made in Murano, Italy
- Signed "Oggetti"
- Sloped ceiling adaptable
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
Finish: Dark Bronze, Satin Nickel
Voltage: 12 Volt, 120 Volt
- 12 Volt Option: One 60 Watt (820 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 12 Volt Option: One 50 Watt (900 Lumens) 12 Volt GY6.35 Bi-Pin Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 120 Volt Option: One 60 Watt (820 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 120 Volt Option: One 50 Watt (900 Lumens) 12 Volt GY6.35 Bi-Pin Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 12 Volt Option Cable: Length 120"
- 12 Volt Option Fixture: Overall Length Adjustable To 125.5"
- 12 Volt Option Shade: Height 5.5", Diameter 3.5"
- 120 Volt Option Cable: Length 120"
- 120 Volt Option Fixture: Overall Length Adjustable To 125.5"
- 120 Volt Option Shade: Height 5.5", Diameter 3.5"
Manufacturer IDs: view
22-212B, 22-212E, 22-L0212Q, 22-L0212S
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Graypants Ausi White Scraplight Pendant gives the original series a clean slate, exchanging the natural grain of raw cardboard with a pure white finish. Once lit, the concentrated layers create a warm and angelic kind of ambience, tracing lines ...
Astronomical in size—and in name—the Graypants Arcturus White Scraplight Pendant instantly defines a space with its large diameter and warm lighting effect. Handmade in Holland, each layer of recyclable cardboard creates concentric rings of light and shadow, having an almost ...
Sleek retro style inspired by traditional Indian water vessels. Made out of hand-beaten brass, the Tom Dixon Beat Light White Pendant - Tall has a lean, flared form enhanced by a bright, glossy white lacquer on its exterior, with a ...