Comprised of several lighting collections primarily from Italy, Oggetti Luce markets exclusive, one-of-a-kind glass, bone and resin pieces that have been individually hand-formed and mouth-blown by skilled artisans. Each Oggetti Luce fixture reflects the quality and craftsmanship of centuries-old glass blowing or mosaic tradition, and most pieces are signed by the artist.
The Carnevale Sirio White Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Handmade Sirio White glass shades
- Metal supports
- Square wall plate
- UL Listed
- Made in Murano, Italy
- Signed "Oggetti"
- 2 Light option utilizes two 60 Watt 110 Volt G9 Base Halogen lamps (included)
- 3 Light option utilizes three 60 Watt 110 Volt G9 Base Halogen lamps (included)
Finish: Dark Bronze, Satin Nickel
Number of Lights: 2, 3, 4
- 2 Light option utilizes two 60 Watt 110 Volt G9 Base Halogen lamps (included).
- 3 Light option utilizes three 60 Watt 110 Volt G9 Base Halogen lamps (included).
- 4 Light option utilizes four 60 Watt 110 Volt G9 Base Halogen lamps (included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 2 Light Option Fixture: Width 9"
- 3 Light Option Fixture: Width 16"
- 4 Light Option Fixture: Width 23"
- Fixture: Height 7"
- Shade: Height 5.5"
- Plate: Height 5"
Manufacturer IDs: view
22-5510F, 22-5510G, 22-5569F, 22-5569G, 22-5619F, 22-5619G
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.