The Oggetti Luce Carnevale Rio Bianco Pendant features a mouth-blown glass shade made by hand in Murano, Italy. The swirly, subtle glass design allows for a soft glow and a quiet, romantic ambience. Consider using two or three Carnevale Rio Bianco pendants over a dining table or above a kitchen island.
Comprised of several lighting collections primarily from Italy, Oggetti Luce markets exclusive, one-of-a-kind glass, bone and resin pieces that have been individually hand-formed and mouth-blown by skilled artisans. Each Oggetti Luce fixture reflects the quality and craftsmanship of centuries-old glass blowing or mosaic tradition, and most pieces are signed by the artist.
The Carnevale Rio Bianco Pendant is available with the following:
- Handmade Rio Bianco glass shade
- Round ceiling canopy
- 120" adjustable cable
- UL Listed
- Made in Murano, Italy
- Signed "Oggetti"
- Low Voltage option utilizes one 50 Watt 12 Volt Low Voltage GY6.35 Base Halogen lamp (included).
- Line Voltage option utilizes one 60 Watt 110 Volt G9 Base Halogen lamp (included).
- Fixture: Overall Hanging Length Adjustable To 125.5"
- Shade: Height 5.5", Diameter 3.5"
- Cable: Length 120"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Carnevale Rio Bianco by Oggetti Luce