Comprised of several lighting collections primarily from Italy, Oggetti Luce markets exclusive, one-of-a-kind glass, bone and resin pieces that have been individually hand-formed and mouth-blown by skilled artisans. Each Oggetti Luce fixture reflects the quality and craftsmanship of centuries-old glass blowing or mosaic tradition, and most pieces are signed by the artist.
The Carnevale Kandinsky Gold Pendant is available with the following:
- Mouth-blown Gold glass shade
- Metal supports
- Round ceiling canopy
- 120" adjustable suspension cable
- Signed by Oggetti
- UL Listed
- Made in Murano, Italy
Finish: Dark Bronze, Satin Nickel
Voltage: 120 Volt, 12 Volt
- Line Voltage option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamp (included).
- Low Voltage option utilizes one 60 Watt 12 Volt Low voltage GY6.35 Base Halogen lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Overall Length Adjustable To 125.5"
- Shade: Height 5.5", Diameter 3.5"
- Cable: Length 120"
Manufacturer IDs: view
79-214B, 79-214E, 79-L0214N, 79-L0214S
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.