Comprised of several lighting collections primarily from Italy, Oggetti Luce markets exclusive, one-of-a-kind glass, bone and resin pieces that have been individually hand-formed and mouth-blown by skilled artisans. Each Oggetti Luce fixture reflects the quality and craftsmanship of centuries-old glass blowing or mosaic tradition, and most pieces are signed by the artist.
The Carnevale Kandinsky Gold Linear Suspension is available with the following:
- Designed by Eros Raffael
- Finish: Satin Nickel
- Handmade Kandinsky Gold glass shades
- Rectangular ceiling canopy
- Metal supports
- Satin Nickel finish
- 120" adjustable cable
- Made in Murano, Italy
- Signed "Oggetti"
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
- Three 60 Watt (820 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Cable: Length 120"
- Ceiling Canopy: Width 15.5"
- Fixture: Width 35.5", Height 5.5"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 125.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.