Add an eye-catching element of Italian craftsmanship to an interior lighting scheme with the Oggetti Luce Carnevale Fondali Aqua Pendant. In addition to really popping against the aqua colored background, the various brown tones have unique depth, granting the triangular details a dynamic, three-dimensional aspect. The colorful, graphic shade is mouth-blown in Murano, Italy.
Comprised of several lighting collections primarily from Italy, Oggetti Luce markets exclusive, one-of-a-kind glass, bone and resin pieces that have been individually hand-formed and mouth-blown by skilled artisans. Each Oggetti Luce fixture reflects the quality and craftsmanship of centuries-old glass blowing or mosaic tradition, and most pieces are signed by the artist.
The Carnevale Fondali Aqua Pendant is available with the following:
- Mouth-blown Fondali Aqua glass shade
- Metal supports
- Round ceiling canopy
- 120" adjustable suspension cable
- UL Listed
- Made in Murano, Italy
- Signed "Oggetti"
- Line Voltage option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamp (included).
- Low Voltage option utilizes one 60 Watt 12 Volt Low voltage GY6.35 Base Halogen lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Overall Hanging Length Adjustable To 125.5"
- Shade: Height 5.5", Diameter 3.5"
- Cable: Length 120"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Carnevale Fondali Aqua by Oggetti Luce