An inspired design reminiscent of the art created during the early Arab world, the Oggetti Luce Carnevale Arabesque Bath Bar features colorful glass that blends and swirls together in a unique dance. Mouth-blown in Murano, Italy, this attractive glass is a lively addition to the soft contemporary bathroom.
Comprised of several lighting collections primarily from Italy, Oggetti Luce markets exclusive, one-of-a-kind glass, bone and resin pieces that have been individually hand-formed and mouth-blown by skilled artisans. Each Oggetti Luce fixture reflects the quality and craftsmanship of centuries-old glass blowing or mosaic tradition, and most pieces are signed by the artist.
The Carnevale Arabesque Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Handmade Arabesque glass shades
- Square wall plate
- UL Listed
- Made in Murano, Italy
- Signed "Oggetti"
Number of Lights:
- 3 Lights option utilizes three 60 Watt 110 Volt G9 Base Halogen lamps (included).
- 2 Lights option utilizes two 60 Watt 110 Volt G9 Base Halogen lamps (included).
- 4 Lights option utilizes four 60 Watt 110 Volt G9 Base Halogen lamps (included).
- 2-Light Option: Width 10.5"
- 3-Light Option: Width 17.75"
- 4-Light Option: Width 24.75"
- Fixture: Height 7.75", Depth 6"
- Wall Plate: Height 5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Carnevale Arabesque by Oggetti Luce