Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Carmichael Chair is available with the following:
- 100% polyester upholstery
- All Gus Modern fabric is Cal 117 certified and double rub tested
- Dacron-wrapped medium density polyurethane foam cushion fill
- FSC-Certified solid ash wood frame and legs
- Walnut finish
- 9 gauge No-Sag, sinuous spring system with injection molded spring clips
- Bumpers on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors
Fabric: Laurentian Citrine, Totem Storm, Urban Tweed Potash
- Arm: Height 21.5"
- Item: Height 35", Width 30", Depth 33"
- Seat: Height 17", Depth 21.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.