Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Carmichael Chair is available with the following:
- Material: Fabric and Wood
- Fill Material: Hi density upholstery foam
- Frame Material: Kiln Dried Hardwood
- 100% polyester upholstery
- All Gus Modern fabric is Cal 117 certified and double rub tested
- Dacron-wrapped medium density polyurethane foam cushion fill
- FSC-Certified solid ash wood frame and legs
- Walnut finish
- 9 gauge No-Sag, sinuous spring system with injection molded spring clips
- Bumpers on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors
- Warranty: 1 year upholstery, 10 year frame/springs
- Made In China
Fabric: Laurentian Citrine, Totem Storm, Urban Tweed Potash
- Arm: Height 21.5"
- Item: Width 30", Height 35", Depth 33"
- Seat: Height 17", Depth 21.5"
- Free Fabric Swatches Available. Due to variations in monitor settings—and the inherent tactility of upholstery--Lumens recommends ordering fabric swatches to get a completely accurate impression of upholstery color and texture. To do so, please call 877.445.4486.
Manufacturer IDs: view
ECCHCARM-laucit, ECCHCARM-tt, ECCHCARM-up
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
A little lounge with big style. The Fritz Hansen Minuscule Lounge Chair was designed by Cecilie Manz as a modern barrel chair. Atop a Matte Grey reinforced plastic base, the smooth embracing curves of the seat and back are complemented ...