A warm Mediterranean breeze, the color of sunsets, the salty ocean air. The Modiss Carmen Table Lamp recreates summer romance in shades of Grey and Red. This is literal, as transparent drums of methacrylate add subtle color to the light glowing within. Designed by Alfonso Fontal, Carmen comes in two shade colors and sizes.
Barcelona-based Modiss is the woman in black, the one you want to get to know, see how she organizes her medicine cabinet. A contemporary lighting company that began in 1995, Modiss seeks to capture the very essence of the dangerous femme fatale in all her various forms. From curvaceous floor lamps to crystal chandeliers, lighting fixtures by Modiss are luxurious, poetic, tempting, exclusive.
The Carmen Table Lamp is available with the following:
- Drum-shaped transparent methacrylate shade
- Metal base
- Chrome finish
- In-line switch
- UL Listed
- Made in Barcelona, Spain
- Designed by Alfonso Fontal
- Large option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamp (not included).
- Small option utilizes one 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamp (not included).
- Small Fixture: Height 13.8", Diameter 9.8"
- Large Fixture: Height 21.3", Diameter 11.8"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...