Troy Lighting, headquartered in California, designs and manufactures indoor and outdoor lighting fixtures, utilizing hand-forged iron and hand-applied finishes to create quality products with high-style appeal.
The Carmel Outdoor Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Finish: Graphite
- Material: Hand-Worked Wrought Iron
- Shade Material: Glass
- Cylindrical Opal White glass shade
- Hand-worked wrought iron construction
- Graphite finish
- Rectangular wall plate
- UL Listed Wet
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Small Option: One 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: One 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Fixture: Width 10", Height 14.25", Depth 11.75"
- Medium Option Fixture: Width 13", Height 18.25", Depth 14.75"
- Large Option Fixture: Width 16", Height 22.25", Depth 17.75"
Manufacturer IDs: view
B3331, B3332, B3333
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.