The Bover collection, made in Barcelona, is inspired by the light playing within the sky and sea. Balancing quality and form resulting in a non-temporal style capable of adapting comfortably to future times. Bover's products range from ceiling lights, pendants, and wall sconces to floor and table lamps.
The Carlota G FL Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Designed by Joana Bover in 2003
- Material: Fabric shade with solid Brass structure and flexible spotlight arm
- Double-jointed swivel arm extends and moves the shade laterally
- Integrated LED spotlight in flexible reading arm
- LED Spotlight is 1.2 Watt (85 Lumens) 120 Volt CRI: 85 Color Temp: 2900K
- Both light sources can be controlled independently
- Toggle Base Switch
- Switch Included
- ETL Listed
- Made In Spain
Shade Color: Cotton, White Ribbon, Cream Ribbon
Finish: Brilliant Chrome, Nickel Dark Leather, Satin Nickel
- One 60 Watt (570 Lumens) 130 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Arm Length 16.93":
- Fixture Width 5.12", Height 15.75", Depth 13.19":
- Shade Length 9.06", Width 9.06", Height 6.69":
- Wall Plate Width 5.12", Height 6.69":
Manufacturer IDs: view
F524005U/P-486, F524005U/P-487, F524005U/P-489, F524006U/P-486, F524006U/P-487, F524006U/P-489, F524060U/P-486, F524060U/P-487, F524060U/P-489
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.