Founded in 2005 in Aarhus, Denmark, Lightyears seeks to renew Danish lighting traditions through the fusion of the young with the established. As such, the pieces in the Lightyears lighting collection are modern interpretations of everyday forms, commonplace pieces reimagined as energetic and exciting contemporary lighting. More than that, Lightyears designs are ultimately conceived to be functional and enhance modern spaces with quality illumination as well as with unique aesthetics.
The Caravaggio Pendant (Black/Small) - OPEN BOX RETURN is available with the following:
- Steel shade
- Steel supports
- Lacquered finish
- 4.5" White ceiling canopy
- 118" field-cuttable textile suspension cord; 236" for Extra Large option
- Black option has Red cord; White option has Grey cord; Grey option has Dark Grey cord
- UL Listed
- Designed by Cecilie Manz
- Extra Large option utilizes one 150 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Large option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Medium option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small option utilizes one 45 Watt 120 Volt Type E12 Incandescent lamp (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option: Height 8", Diameter 6.5", Length Adjustable To 119.5"
- Medium Option: Height 12.75", Diameter 10", Length Adjustable To 121.2"
- Large Option: Height 20", Diameter 15.75", Length Adjustable To 126.7"
- Extra Large Option: Height 27.5", Diameter 21.5", Length Adjustable To 257.2"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.