Founded in 2005 in Aarhus, Denmark, Lightyears seeks to renew Danish lighting traditions through the fusion of the young with the established. As such, the pieces in the Lightyears lighting collection are modern interpretations of everyday forms, commonplace pieces reimagined as energetic and exciting contemporary lighting. More than that, Lightyears designs are ultimately conceived to be functional and enhance modern spaces with quality illumination as well as with unique aesthetics.
The Caravaggio Opal White Pendant (Medium) - OPEN BOX RETURN is available with the following:
- Opal glass shade
- Metal supports
- White finish
- 4.5" White ceiling canopy
- 118" Grey field-cuttable suspension cord
- ETL Listed
- Designed by Cecilie Manz
- One 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 12.75", Diameter 10"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 130.75"
- Cord: Length 118"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.