FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Founded in 2005 in Aarhus, Denmark, Lightyears seeks to renew Danish lighting traditions through the fusion of the young with the established. As such, the pieces in the Lightyears lighting collection are modern interpretations of everyday forms, commonplace pieces reimagined as energetic and exciting contemporary lighting. More than that, Lightyears designs are ultimately conceived to be functional and enhance modern spaces with quality illumination as well as with unique aesthetics.
The Caravaggio Opal White Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Cecilie Manz
- Finish: White
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Glass
- Opal shade
- 4.5" White ceiling canopy
- 118" Grey field-cuttable suspension cord
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- ETL Listed
- Made In China
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Small Option: One 43 Watt (750 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Cord: Length 118"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 8", Diameter 6.5"
- Small Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable To 126"
- Medium Option Cord: Length 118"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 12.75", Diameter 10"
- Medium Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable To 130.75"
- Large Option Cord: Length 118"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 20", Diameter 15.75"
- Large Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable To 138"
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 4.5 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Fragmented with precision, the Axo Light Shatter G Pendant is like a broken shard of glass, shining bright illumination from a slender and asymmetrically faceted frame of aluminum. An opaline methacrylate diffuser shields the fluorescent light source, optimizing the spread ...
Eliciting beauty from contrast, the Solene Pendant by Currey & Company incorporates an Off-White Linen shade with a Wrought Iron frame and arcing iron pieces (both finished in Silver Leaf). The fusion of rounded and sharp edges, rugged and fragile ...
A modern-style fixture that pushes the boundaries of contemporary minimalism. The Iacoli & McAllister Spica Small Pendant is named after the brightest star in the Virgo constellation, and, appropriately, shines down a bold, incandescent light on your entryway, living room, ...