FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
LZF Lighting from Spain, offers contemporary, designer lighting for residential and commercial interiors. Initially specializing in lighting crafted from wood veneers, LZF has expanded its product line to include other materials well-suited to contemporary styles.
The Carambola Table Lamp is available with the following:
- Designed by Oskar Cerezo
- Material: Natural wood veneer shade, matte satin acrylic diffuser and brushed nickel base
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified wood veneers
- GU24 Base option is Title 24 compliant
- On/Off Inline Switch
- Switch Included
- UL Listed
- Made In Spain
Color: Ivory White, Natural Cherry, Natural Beech, Yellow, Orange, Red, Blue, Grey, Turquoise, Chocolate
Option: E26 Medium Base, GU24 Base
- E26 Medium Base Option: One 5 Watt (500 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base LED Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- GU24 Base Option: One 18 Watt (1200 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Base Width 4", Height 6":
- Cord Length 57":
- Fixture Height 8.7", Diameter 11.8":
- E26 Medium Base Option Base Width 4", Height 6":
- E26 Medium Base Option Cord Length 57":
- E26 Medium Base Option Fixture Height 8.7", Diameter 11.8", Weight 3.1 Lbs.:
- GU24 Base Option Base Width 4", Height 6":
- GU24 Base Option Cord Length 57":
- GU24 Base Option Fixture Height 8.7", Diameter 11.8", Weight 3.1 Lbs.:
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Wood never looked so good. The Bover Mani Mini Table Lamp combines the the charmingly classic drum-shaped shade with mother nature, creating a look that is both relaxed and luxe. Sitting atop a block of wood, the hand-wrapped fabric shade ...
The John Beck Steel Complete Guide to Audio - Vol. 1 Table Lamp…sounds complicated, right? In reality, a box of solid Black steel is the only structural component of this table lamp, and a large globe bulb is the subtle ...