The Sonneman Cappio Wall Sconce takes its name from the Italian word for "loop," and it isn't hard to see why. The shade holder loops downward and then back up, drawing the eye toward the flared, rectangular Off-White linen shade. Available in a variety of finishes and either incandescent or energy efficient fluorescent lamping.
Sonneman A Way of Light is the namesake of founder and lighting designer Robert Sonneman. It was formed to create contemporary lighting that best exemplifies today's cosmopolitan American style. Sonneman Lighting fixtures are elegant and refined, decidedly modern yet clearly influenced by classic 20th century period styles.
The Cappio Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Fluorescent option utilizes one 13 Watt 120 Volt Type G24q-1 Quad Base Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Incandescent option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 11", Width 5.5", Depth 6"
- Shade: Height 6.5", Width 5.5", Depth 3.5"
- Wall Plate: Height 5", Width 4.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...