FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
SONNEMAN - A Way of Light is the namesake of founder and lighting designer Robert Sonneman. It was formed to create contemporary lighting that best exemplifies today's cosmopolitan American style. Sonneman Lighting fixtures are elegant and refined, decidedly modern yet clearly influenced by classic 20th century period styles.
The Capital LED Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Designed by Robert Sonneman
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Glass
- Dimmable with either an Electronic Low Voltage or Standard Incandescent dimmer (sold separately)
- ADA compliant
- ETL Listed
- Made In China
Finish: Polished Nickel, Satin Nickel
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Small Option: 18 Watt (1600 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 80 Color Temp: 3000K Lifespan: 50000 hours
- Medium Option: 23 Watt (2000 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 80 Color Temp: 3000K Lifespan: 50000 hours
- Large Option: 27 Watt (2400 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 80 Color Temp: 3000K Lifespan: 50000 hours
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Fixture Width 35", Height 5", Depth 4":
- Large Option Wall Plate Width 35", Height 5":
- Medium Option Fixture Width 30", Height 5", Depth 4":
- Medium Option Wall Plate Width 30", Height 5":
- Small Option Fixture Width 22.75", Height 5", Depth 4":
- Small Option Wall Plate Width 22.75", Height 5":
Manufacturer IDs: view
2514.13, 2514.35, 2516.13, 2516.35, 2518.13, 2518.35
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Olo LED Bath Bar by Elan Lighting brings a distinct contemporary personality to your home. Its flat, linear form features a series of curved luminaries, each consisting of Chrome and Frosted Acrylic. This clean, functional aesthetic is further complemented ...
Easy contemporary lighting that's totally tubular. The Sonneman Tubo Slim LED Bath Bar is streamlined and slender, perfect for bringing bright illumination to modern vanities. A small square wall plate supports and accents the shade, drawing attention to its elongated ...
Tailored, minimal, versatile. The Modern Forms Bahn LED Bath Bar is a clean, precisely engineered fixture with sleek German styling. Boasting a steel frame and ceramic-screened mitered glass, Bahn also features a low profile and simple silhouette, and may be ...