FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Founded in 1976 by Tim Copeland, Copeland Furniture specializes in the production of fine natural hardwood furniture. Continual evolution in Copeland Furniture designs have yielded new and exciting takes on classic Arts & Crafts, Shaker and Scandinavian bedroom, living room, office and dining room furniture. All Copeland Furniture pieces are designed and made at their manufacturing facility located on the banks of the Connecticut River in Bradford, Vermont.
The Canvas Nightstand - Wood Legs is available with the following:
- Material: Solid maple or American black walnut
- GREENGUARD Certified for low chemical emissions
- Soft close self-close drawer has knob
- Made In USA
Finish: Cocoa Maple, Dark Chocolate Maple, Natural Maple, Natural Walnut, Parchment Maple, Slate Maple, White Maple
Drawer: Push to Open, Soft Close
- Push to Open Option Item Width 18.5", Height 22.88", Depth 18", Weight 45Lbs.:
- Soft Close Option Item Width 18.5", Height 22.88", Depth 18", Weight 45Lbs.:
- Natural variations in solid wood and hand-applied finishes make each piece unique. Slight grain and finish irregularities as well as subtle differences in stain shades are signs that the furniture has been crafted from solid wood and are considered hallmarks of quality.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The IonDesign Vintage Bedside Table provides elegant style and convenient storage next to any modern bed. It features a curved top and open shelf on long, elegantly tapered legs. The entire piece is made out of solid American black walnut, ...
The Copeland Furniture MiMo 1 Drawer Nightstand combines a minimalist form with glamorous materials. The main cabinet is made of solid maple hardwood in a clean, bright White finish. The American black walnut drawer contrasts warmly to that surround, while ...
The Calligaris Boston 2-Drawer Nightstand offers a streamlined look, a convenient surface and plenty of bedside storage. The 2 drawers don't have handles, but are still easy to use with a push-pull opening and assisted closing mechanism. The wooden cabinet ...