FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
Founded in 1976 by Tim Copeland, Copeland Furniture specializes in the production of fine natural hardwood furniture. Continual evolution in Copeland Furniture designs have yielded new and exciting takes on classic Arts & Crafts, Shaker and Scandinavian bedroom, living room, office and dining room furniture. All Copeland Furniture pieces are designed and made at their manufacturing facility located on the banks of the Connecticut River in Bradford, Vermont.
The Canvas 3 Drawer Dresser - Metal Legs is available with the following:
- Designed in 2016
- Leg Finish: Brushed Nickel
- Material: Solid maple or American black walnut, metal hairpin legs
- GREENGUARD Certified for low chemical emissions
- Soft close, self-close drawers include a single Brushed Nickel knob in the center of each
- Assembly Required
- Made In USA
Finish: Cocoa Maple, Dark Chocolate Maple, Natural Maple, Natural Walnut, Parchment Maple, Slate Maple, White Maple
Drawers: Push to Open, Soft Close
- Push to Open Option Item Width 33.5", Height 30.88", Depth 18", Weight 125 Lbs.:
- Soft Close Option Item Width 33.5", Height 30.88", Depth 18", Weight 125 Lbs.:
- Natural variations in solid wood and hand-applied finishes make each piece unique. Slight grain and finish irregularities as well as subtle differences in stain shades are signs that the furniture has been crafted from solid wood and are considered hallmarks of quality.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Clean, contemporary lines combined with the rich texture of the wood grain make the Copeland Furniture Weston 4 Drawer Dresser a gorgeous example of rustic modern design. It is made entirely out of solid ash hardwood, the grain of which ...
The Copeland Furniture Weston 6 Drawer Dresser offers a unique blend of clean, contemporary lines and natural texture; an ideal example of rustic modern design. It is made out of solid ash hardwood, with a lovely grain pattern that shows ...