With its rounded ceramic body and sparkling crystal shade, the Baccarat Candy Light Table Lamp is at once cheerful and sophisticated. The Clear crystal shade has a Juvisy cut pattern that refracts light whether the lamp is turned on or off. Inset into the ceramic body, the signature Baccarat ruby octagon is reinterpreted as a dimmer switch. Designed by Jaime Hayon.
Named after the French town in which it was founded, Baccarat glassworks was established in 1764, with a seal of approval from King Louis XV. By 1823, Baccarat was the leading crystalworks in France. These days, Baccarat retains that reputation, with their exquisite line of crystal jewelry, accessories, home decor and lighting.
The Candy Light Table Lamp is available with the following:
- Clear crystal shade
- Handmade ceramic body
- Nickel-plated brass frame
- Red ruby dimmer switch
- UL Listed
- Made in France
- Designed by Jaime Hayon
- Copper option utilizes one 25 Watt 120 Volt T4 G9 Base Halogen lamp (not included).
- White option utilizes two 25 Watt 120 Volt T4 G9 Base Halogen lamps (not included).
- Metallic Platinum option utilizes two 25 Watt 120 Volt T4 G9 Base Halogen lamps (not included).
- Fixture: Height 19.89", Diameter 8.97"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...