Casablanca Fan Company, headquartered in Pomona, California, offers high-quality ceiling fans in a range of timeless styles that are engineered for superior energy efficiency.
The Candelier Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- Oil-Rubbed Bronze finish
- 3 Dark Walnut blades
- 48 faux wax candles in Ivory and Honey colors
- Computerized, programmable Intelli Touch wall control with six forward and reverse fan speeds. Requires only two wires for installation. Other control features include:
- Fan Minder automatic fan speed adjustment during night time, Safe-Exit 30-second lights-off delay, Home-Safe lighting cycle for times when no one is home, and Light Minder automatic lights-off after two hours
- Suitable for sloped ceilings up to 32 degrees
- Integral low voltage transformers
- 9" downrod
- 30" blade span
- Airflow: 2004 cfm (high)
- Power usage: 90 watts (high)
- Airflow efficiency: 22 cfm/watt (high)
- Lifetime motor warranty
- UL Listed Damp
- Candlelight: Forty-eight 3-Watt 12 Volt Flickering, non-dimmable lamps (included). Downlight: Eight 20 Watt 120 Volt MR11 Halogen lamps (included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Fixture: Diameter 48"
- Suspension: Length 24.37"
- Bottom of Structure to Top of Tallest Candle: Height 15.44"
- Canopy: Height 4.82", Diameter 7"
- Ceiling to Top of Structure: Length 13.44"
- Blade: Diameter 30"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.