Casablanca Fan Company, headquartered in Pomona, California, offers high-quality ceiling fans in a range of timeless styles that are engineered for superior energy efficiency.
The Candelier Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- Oil-Rubbed Bronze finish
- 3 Dark Walnut blades
- 48 faux wax candles in Ivory and Honey colors
- Computerized, programmable Intelli Touch wall control with six forward and reverse fan speeds. Requires only two wires for installation. Other control features include:
- Fan Minder automatic fan speed adjustment during night time, Safe-Exit 30-second lights-off delay, Home-Safe lighting cycle for times when no one is home, and Light Minder automatic lights-off after two hours
- Suitable for sloped ceilings up to 32 degrees
- Integral low voltage transformers
- 9" downrod
- 30" blade span
- Airflow: 2004 cfm (high)
- Power usage: 90 watts (high)
- Airflow efficiency: 22 cfm/watt (high)
- Lifetime motor warranty
- UL Listed Damp
- Body: Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Blade Finish: Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Number of Blades: 3
- Blade Pitch: 20 degrees
- Control Included: Wall
- Switch on Control
- Fan Airflow (at high speed): 2004 CFM
- Fan Electricity Use (at high speed): 90 Watts (excludes lights)
- Fan Airflow Efficiency (at high speed): 22 CFM/Watt
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (Up to 30 degrees)
- UL Listed
- Made In China
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Canopy Height 4.82", Diameter 7":
- Fixture Height 15.44", Diameter 48":
- Maximum Hanging Length 24.37":
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Cirrus-ly satisfying in tall modern spaces. The Modern Fan Cirrus Ceiling Fan was designed by Ron Rezek with a sleek capsule form and three slim blades. A variety of possible light kits. finishes. blade colors. sizes and control options customize ...
A twist on a bright idea. the Modern Fan Company Torsion Ceiling Fan with Light Kit brings torque to the forefront with its light industrial design. Paired with crisp halogen light radiating from your choice of Opal glass shade options. ...
The Modern Fan Ball Hugger Ceiling Fan. designed by Ron Rezek. generates refreshing air circulation while injecting curvy minimalism into rooms or patios with low ceilings. The Ball Hugger Ceiling Fan can be customized to a variety of modern environments ...