Robert Abbey has been designing and manufacturing fine lighting since 1946. They offer a diverse collection--wall swingers, chandeliers, floor lamps and more--in myriad styles, from tradition to neoclassical to groovy. Collaborating with acclaimed designers Jonathan Adler, Rico Espinet and David Easton, Robert Abbey creates impeccable lighting that is perfect for modern everyday living.
The Candelaria Mini Chandelier is available with the following:
- Metal body
- Ceiling canopy
- One 6 in. and three 12 in. extension rods
- Direct wire
- Adjustable height
- UL Listed
- Designed by Rico Espinet
Finish: Brushed Nickel, Deep Patina Bronze
- Nine 40 Watt 120 Volt Type A 19 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Fixture: Height 28.25", Diameter 15.5"
- Suspension: Height Adjustable From 33.75", Adjustable To 75.75"
- Canopy: Height 1.5", Diameter 6"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.