The Robert Abbey Candelaria Chandelier designed by Rico Espinet is a slick, modern centerpiece highlighted by exposed vintage reproduction bulbs (not included) that create a dramatic visual affect against the broad metal band and sockets. PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS AN OPEN BOX RETURN ITEM. PRODUCT IS IN NEW CONDITION. ALL OPEN BOX SALES ARE FINAL. QUANTITIES LIMITED TO STOCK ON HAND.
Robert Abbey has been designing and manufacturing fine lighting since 1946. They offer a diverse collection--wall swingers, chandeliers, floor lamps and more--in myriad styles, from tradition to neoclassical to groovy. Collaborating with acclaimed designers Jonathan Adler, Rico Espinet and David Easton, Robert Abbey creates impeccable lighting that is perfect for modern everyday living.
The Candelaria Chandelier (Nickel/12 Lights) - OPEN BOX RETURN is available with the following:
- Brushed Nickel finish
- Metal frame
- Round ceiling canopy
- 12' Silver cord
- Three 12" and one 6" extension rods
- UL Listed
- Designed by Rico Espinet
- For the best effect use Type A Historical Bulbs (shown) or Edison Base halogen bulbs.
- Twelve 40 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 E26 Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Fixture: Height 34", Diameter 24"
- Suspension: Overall Hanging Length Adjustable From 38.75", Adjustable To 80.75"
- Ceiling Canopy: Height 1.5", Diameter 6"
- Cord: Length 144"
Ratings: Based on 5 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Candelaria by Robert Abbey