Back in 1984, Tom Frampton founded Fanimation in his garage in Pasadena, CA, with three ceiling fans. Today, based in Indianapolis, IN, Fanimation currently offers a range of more than 60 ceiling fans, table fans and floor fans. All employ the latest motor technology on the inside and distinctive designs, blade shapes and materials on the outside.
The Camview Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- Shade Material: Opal Frosted glass
- 4 Black blades
- Chrome finish
- Light kit includes Opal Frosted glass shade
- TR24WH hand-held remote control with wall mount
- Round ceiling canopy
- 52" blade diameter
- 13 degree blade pitch
- 3 forward and reverse speeds
- Airflow: 5983 cfm (high)
- Power usage: 61 watts (high)
- Airflow efficiency: 98 cfm/watt (high)
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Blade Finish: Black
- Number of Blades: 4
- Blade Pitch: 13 degrees
- Motor Size: 153 x 20
- Fan Speeds Forward/Reverse: 3
- Fan Airflow (at high speed): 5983 CFM
- Fan Electricity Use (at high speed): 61 Watts (excludes lights)
- Fan Airflow Efficiency (at high speed): 98 CFM/Watt
- UL Listed
- Warranty: Lifetime limited
- Made In China
- One 100 Watt (1530 Lumens) 120 Volt E11 Minican Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Included)
- Blade: Span 52"
- Canopy: Diameter 7.09"
- Hanging: Length 14.14"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.