Back in 1984, Tom Frampton founded Fanimation in his garage in Pasadena, CA, with three ceiling fans. Today, based in Indianapolis, IN, Fanimation currently offers a range of more than 60 ceiling fans, table fans and floor fans. All employ the latest motor technology on the inside and distinctive designs, blade shapes and materials on the outside.
The Camview Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- Shade Material: Opal Frosted glass
- 4 Black blades
- Chrome finish
- Light kit includes Opal Frosted glass shade
- TR24WH hand-held remote control with wall mount
- Round ceiling canopy
- 52" blade diameter
- 13 degree blade pitch
- 3 forward and reverse speeds
- Airflow: 5983 cfm (high)
- Power usage: 61 watts (high)
- Airflow efficiency: 98 cfm/watt (high)
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Blade Finish: Black
- Number of Blades: 4
- Blade Pitch: 13 degrees
- Motor Size: 153 x 20
- Fan Speeds Forward/Reverse: 3
- Fan Airflow (at high speed): 5983 CFM
- Fan Electricity Use (at high speed): 61 Watts (excludes lights)
- Fan Airflow Efficiency (at high speed): 98 CFM/Watt
- UL Listed
- Warranty: Lifetime limited
- Made In China
- One 100 Watt (1530 Lumens) 120 Volt E11 Minican Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Blade: Span 52"
- Canopy: Diameter 7.09"
- Hanging: Length 14.14"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.