When you hear the name Louis Poulsen, you think distinctive modern Danish lighting. From the classic icons of the 1920s to more recent pieces, all Louis Poulsen lighting is created based on a deep-felt respect for architecture, understanding the emotional effect of lighting and the belief that shadow is just as aesthetically important as light. All three aspects manifest themselves in the sculptural layering and comfortable, glare-free light of Louis Poulsen pendants, wall, table and floor lamps.
The Campbell Pendant is available with the following:
- Handblown clear glass shade with sandblasted stripes
- Round White ceiling canopy
- 12' field-cuttable stainless steel suspension cable
- UL Listed
- Made in Denmark
- Designed by Louise Campbell
Size: Mini, Small
- One 40 Watt 120 Volt Type R14 Intermediate Base lamp (not included).
- Mini Option Fixture: Height 11.2", Diameter 8.3"
- Suspension - Mini: Length Adjustable To 154.8"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 14.6", Diameter 10.8"
- Cable: Length 144"
- Canopy: Diameter 5.4"
- Suspension - Small: Length Adjustable To 155.2"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.