Modern lighting based on the ancient tradition of oriental porcelain. The WAC Lighting Cameo Mini Pendant features an artisan sculpted shade, hand carved to reveal the various layers of opal white, clear, and blue glass. This carving also results in a textural deep relief on the surface. Available in a variety of complementary finishes and lamping options.
WAC Lighting, founded in 1984, has developed a strong reputation for high quality decorative and task lighting. Based in Garden City, New York, WAC Lighting is a leading manufacturer of low voltage, line voltage and LED lighting, including track systems, transformers, lamps, cabinet lighting and recessed downlights.
The Cameo Mini Pendant is available with the following:
- Opal White glass shade with Clear and Blue hand carved layers
- Metal supports
- Round ceiling canopy
- Includes integral electronic low voltage transformer (1W min. load, 50W max.)
- 72" field-cuttable braided cable with 12" removable hang-straight tube
- Energy efficient LED option
- Low voltage
- Dimmable with electronic low voltage dimmer (not included)
- UL Listed
- LED option utilizes one 5 Watt 12 Volt Low voltage LED lamp (integrated).
- Halogen option utilizes one 50 Watt 12 Volt Bi-Pin Low voltage Halogen lamp (included).
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 78.88"
- Shade: Height 4.88", Diameter 5.13"
- Cable: Length 72"
- Canopy: Height 2.75", Diameter 4.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...