FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Troy Lighting, headquartered in California, designs and manufactures indoor and outdoor lighting fixtures, utilizing hand-forged iron and hand-applied finishes to create quality products with high-style appeal.
The Calliope Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed in 2016
- Finish: Rustic Gold Leaf
- Material: Hand worked iron
- Shade Material: Hardback linen
- Can be chain hung, use of stem is optional
- UL Listed
- Warranty: 1 year
- Made In China
Size: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large
- Small Option: One 43 Watt (750 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: Four 60 Watt (630 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Six 60 Watt (630 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Extra Large Option: Eight 60 Watt (630 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Extra Large Option Canopy Diameter 5.5":
- Extra Large Option Fixture Height 15.5", Diameter 42", Weight 31 Lbs.:
- Extra Large Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable From 20.5", Adjustable To 75.5":
- Large Option Canopy Diameter 5.5":
- Large Option Fixture Height 12", Diameter 34", Weight 20.5 Lbs.:
- Large Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable From 17", Adjustable To 72":
- Medium Option Canopy Diameter 5.5":
- Medium Option Fixture Height 8.5", Diameter 26", Weight 10.5 Lbs.:
- Medium Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable From 13.25", Adjustable To 65":
- Small Option Canopy Diameter 5.5":
- Small Option Fixture Height 6.25", Diameter 17.75", Weight 6.25 Lbs.:
- Small Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable From 11.25", Adjustable To 58.75":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Marrying industrial aesthetics with a mid-century space-age silhouette, the Troy Lighting Conduit Pendant offers an effective mix of contemporary decorating styles. From the central orb, hand-worked iron pipes protrude in a starburst pattern, each tipped with a caged exposed light ...
Demonstrate a mastery of arts and letters with the alpha-chic Corbett Lighting Media Pendant. Uniting a range of contemporary typefaces and contrasting finishes, this handcrafted metal suspension light adds a defining touch to modern spaces such as entryways, dining rooms ...
Illuminate your Batcave with the Sonneman Gotham Pendant. Tempering its downtown (or underground) grit with a touch of sleek uptown refinement, the open-weave black wire mesh provides a perfect textural showcase for a decorative-filament bulb. A very cool look when ...