Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Callimaco Floor Lamp is available with the following:
- Steel shade with painted polished Red
- Aluminum stem with painted polished Yellow
- Handle in polished Chrome
- Steel base in painted polished Grey
- Dimmer switch incorporated into stem below handle
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Ettore Sottsass, 1982
- Part of the Twentieth Century Design Collection of the Metropolitan Museum of Art New York
- In the collection of the Israel Museum Jersusalem
- One 200 Watt 120 Volt Type R7s Halogen lamp (included).
- Fixture: Height 78.75", Diameter 15.35"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.