FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Tradition made contemporary. That is how Nanimarquina approaches the production and design of each of their distinctive, award-winning area rugs. Nanimarquina rugs range from natural and understated to modern and dazzlingly vibrant. No matter how avant garde the designs (or innovative the materials used to make them), all Nanimarquina rugs are made using time-tested methods and tools of hand-crafting.
The Cal Rug is available with the following:
- Designed by Nani Marquina
- Material: 100% New Zealand wool
- Size: 33-37 in x 47-51 in
- Rug Construction: Hand Tufted
- Made In India
Shape and Color: Cal 1 Pink, Cal 1 Terracotta, Cal 2 Blue, Cal 2 Purple, Cal 3 Brown, Cal 3 Olive Green
- Item Length 47", 49", 51", Width 33", 37":
- Vacuum rug regularly. Clean any spills with a suitable product before they dry. For hand tufted rugs, professional dry cleaning is not recommended.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Indulge in a little plush love with the Chandra Ambiance Rug. It’s meticulously hand woven in India by highly skilled craftsmen using 100% New Zealand wool. Its neutral color and thick, fluffy texture adds visual interest to modern and contemporary ...
The Nanimarquina Asia Rug captures the mystery and beauty of an oriental garden in shadow. Against the background, raised flowers offer wonderful texture and an intriguing, ever-changing tone on tone effect; they fade from view and then reappear again depending ...