Foscarini, headquartered in Italy, offers superb contemporary lighting products in playful and inspiring designs. In partnership with both established designers and emerging designers, Foscarini has created an exciting collection of products for residential and commercial applications.
The Cage Suspension is available with the following:
- Designed by Diesel
- Material: Lacquered blown glass, coated hand-welded steel and chromed metal
- Bronze version deflects the light reflecting it completely downward
- Black and white versions suffuse spaces with a soft glow as well as down light
- Inspired by the lamps of miners and workers
- Stainless steel suspension cable and transparent electrical cord
- 200" cable available--call Lumens at 877.445.4486 for details
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
Finish: Black, Black with White, Bronze with Brown, White, White with Black
Size: Small, Large
- One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Canopy: Diameter 5.91"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 27.13", Diameter 13.34"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 105.88"
- Large Option Canopy: Diameter 5.91"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 30.53", Diameter 17.97"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 109.28"
Manufacturer IDs: view
LI0270 50 U2, LI0271 10 U2, LI0271 20 U2, LI0272 10 U2, LI0272 20 U2, LI0274 10 U2, LI0274 20 U2, LI0275 10 U2, LI0275 20 U2, LI0279 50 U2
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Foscarini Caboche Suspension beautifully transforms areas with its big bowl of sparkling illumination and extravagant visual texture. Designed in 2005 by Patricia Urquiola and Eliana Gerotto. the Caboche Suspension features a multitude of transparent globes made of polymethacrylate that ...
An abstract homage to the Eiffel Tower. the Troy Lighting Left Bank Pendant draws from the French landmark with delicate metal latticework and a curvy. flared silhouette. Inside the hand-forged iron cage. a Hardback Linen shade diffuses illumination for a ...
Round and flat. black and white...the Fredrick Ramond Renata Pendant is a study in contrast and compatibility. Delicate steel bars are flattened and tapered. then bent into a cage and given a striking Blacksmith finish. An etched Opal Linen glass ...