Since 1938, Cleveland-based Kichler Lighting has created exceptional lighting in a variety of styles, finishes, colors and designs. With a diverse collection of indoor and outdoor lighting in classic and contemporary styles, Kichler Lighting always focuses on making home lighting that is both beautiful and functional.
The Cadence Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- Cased Opal glass shade
- 3 blades
- Integrated downlight
- Includes CoolTouch Control (can be handheld or wall-mounted; operates up to 30 feet from the fan; 3-speed fan control, forward and reverse; separate on/off up/down light control with dimming; includes mounting hardware and white wall pocket and transmitter)
- Ceiling canopy
- One 4" and one 12" downrod
- 54" blade diameter
- 14 degree blade pitch
- Airflow: 6387 cfm (high)
- Power usage: 65 watts (high)
- Airflow efficiency: 98 cfm/watt (high)
- Includes metal fan cap for non-light use
- Limited lifetime motor warranty
- UL Listed for dry locations
Glass Color: Cased Opal
Fan Body and Blade Finish: Brushed Stainless Steel and Polished Nickel with Clear Champagne, Midnight Chrome with Clear Satin Black, Oil Brushed Bronze with Clear Oil Brushed Bronze
- One 75 Watt 120 Volt Type JD-E-11 Halogen lamp (included).
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 16", Adjustable To 28"
- Downrod: Length 4", Length 12"
- Canopy: Diameter 6"
- Blade: Diameter 54"
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.Click for this product's energy information.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.