FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Since 1938, Cleveland-based Kichler Lighting has created exceptional lighting in a variety of styles, finishes, colors and designs. With a diverse collection of indoor and outdoor lighting in classic and contemporary styles, Kichler Lighting always focuses on making home lighting that is both beautiful and functional.
The Cadence Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- Cased Opal glass shade
- 3 blades
- Integrated downlight
- Includes CoolTouch Control (can be handheld or wall-mounted; operates up to 30 feet from the fan; 3-speed fan control, forward and reverse; separate on/off up/down light control with dimming; includes mounting hardware and white wall pocket and transmitter)
- Ceiling canopy
- One 4" and one 12" downrod
- 54" blade diameter
- 14 degree blade pitch
- Airflow: 6387 cfm (high)
- Power usage: 65 watts (high)
- Airflow efficiency: 98 cfm/watt (high)
- Includes metal fan cap for non-light use
- Limited lifetime motor warranty
- UL Listed for dry locations
- Number of Blades: 3
- Blade Pitch: 14 degrees
- Fan Airflow (at high speed): 6387 CFM
- Fan Electricity Use (at high speed): 65 Watts (excludes lights)
- Fan Airflow Efficiency (at high speed): 98 CFM/Watt
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Glass Color: Cased Opal
Fan Body and Blade Finish: Brushed Stainless Steel and Polished Nickel with Clear Champagne, Midnight Chrome with Clear Satin Black
- One 75 Watt (1125 Lumens) 120 Volt E11 Minican Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Blade: Diameter 54"
- Canopy: Diameter 6"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 16", Adjustable To 28"
Ratings: Based on 3 reviews, this product is rated 4.3 out of 5.Click for this product's energy information.
Manufacturer IDs: view
300125BSS, 300125MCH, 300125OBB
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Beautifully understated style with modern form and function. Designed to coordinate with the Leeds lighting collection in large kitchens or formal dining rooms, the Kichler Leeds Ceiling Fan combines energy efficient lighting with refreshing air circulation. Both functions are controlled ...