FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Foscarini, headquartered in Italy, offers superb contemporary lighting products in playful and inspiring designs. In partnership with both established designers and emerging designers, Foscarini has created an exciting collection of products for residential and commercial applications.
The Caboche Suspension is available with the following:
- Designed by Eliana Gerotto, Patricia Urquiola in 2005
- Material: Polymethylmetacrylate globes surrounding a blown glass diffuser, chromed metal and aluminum
- Lower diffuser in satin opal glass
- Round Chrome ceiling canopy
- Three field-adjustable stainless steel suspension cables
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
Color: Gold Yellow, Transparent
Size: Small, Large
Suspension Length: 78 inch, 200 inch
- Small Option: One 150 Watt (2400 Lumens) 120 Volt R7s Double Ended Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: One 200 Watt (3400 Lumens) 120 Volt R7s Single Contact Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Canopy Diameter 8.25":
- Large Option Fixture Height 11", Diameter 29.5":
- Large Option Maximum Hanging Length 89", 211":
- Small Option Canopy Diameter 6.25":
- Small Option Fixture Height 7.88", Diameter 19.75":
- Small Option Maximum Hanging Length 85.88", 207.88":
Ratings: Based on 3 reviews, this product is rated 4.7 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
138007S2 16 U, 138007S2 52 U, 138017 16 U, 138017 52 U
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
An extraordinary re-imagining of the traditional chandelier, full of fluidity, resonance and light. The Foscarini Allegretto Vivace Suspension is a resizing of the larger Allegro Vivace chandelier. Created by Swiss design trio Atelier Oi (Aurel Aebi, Armand Louis and Patrick ...
Traditional form meets timeless appeal. The Foscarini Tropico Sphera Suspension is composed of thermoplastic resin pieces that attach to metal rings, instantly adding dimension and a playful attitude to a room. Features an inner shade that diffuses the illumination to ...