FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Foscarini, headquartered in Italy, offers superb contemporary lighting products in playful and inspiring designs. In partnership with both established designers and emerging designers, Foscarini has created an exciting collection of products for residential and commercial applications.
The Caboche Floor Lamp is available with the following:
- Designed by Eliana Gerotto, Patricia Urquiola in 2005
- Material: Polymethylmetacrylate globes surrounding a blown glass diffuser, chromed metal and aluminum structure
- Lower diffuser in satin opal glass
- White Lacquered Metal base
- On-Off Switch Inline Dimmer
- Not UL/ETL Listed
- Made In Italy
Color: Transparent, Gold Yellow
Size: Small, Large
- Small Option: One 150 Watt (2400 Lumens) 120 Volt R7s Double Ended Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: One 200 Watt (3400 Lumens) 120 Volt R7s Single Contact Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Cord: Length 98.38"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 60.6", Diameter 19.75", Weight 33.95 Lbs.
- Small Option Shade: Height 7.88", Diameter 19.75"
- Large Option Cord: Length 98.38"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 70", Diameter 29.5", Weight 61.51 Lbs.
- Large Option Shade: Height 11", Diameter 29.5"
Manufacturer IDs: view
138003 16 U, 138003 52 U, 138013 16 U, 138013 52 U
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Particularly suitable for larger spaces where a normal lamp would disappear, the Foscarini/Diesel Home Pipe Floor Lamp is defined by its bold dimensions. Luminous totems inspired by industrial piping are clad with casual-chic unrefined linen. The irregular weft adds further ...
Bold in dimension and shape, the Foscarini/Diesel Home Pipe Mesh Floor Lamp commands a space with a confident silhouette and fully diffused light. Closely related to the other pieces in the Pipe collection, the difference comes from the new black ...
A special treat if you've got a sweet tooth for beautiful lighting. Dressed in Amber, White, Ivory or Grey, the polished shade of the Foscarini Lumiere Lettura Floor Lamp is like a tantalizing caramel or chocolate and features smooth, silky ...