FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Troy Lighting, headquartered in California, designs and manufactures indoor and outdoor lighting fixtures, utilizing hand-forged iron and hand-applied finishes to create quality products with high-style appeal.
The Byron Chandelier is available with the following:
- Finish: Vintage Bronze
- Material: Hand-worked Wrought Iron with Crystal Accents
- Includes ceiling canopy
- 48" suspension chain
- 120" lead wire
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Number of Lights: 4, 5, 6
- 4 Light Option: Four 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 5 Light Option: Five 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 6 Light Option: Six 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 4 Light Option Fixture Height 21", Diameter 20.25":
- 4 Light Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable To 75.25":
- 5 Light Option Fixture Height 27.25", Diameter 26.25":
- 5 Light Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable To 81.5":
- 6 Light Option Fixture Height 33.5", Diameter 32.5":
- 6 Light Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable To 69":
Manufacturer IDs: view
F2995, F2996, F2997
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Give your home or business an appealing industrial aesthetic with the Rigby Chandelier by Hinkley Lighting. Its 3-lamp design blossoms from an intricately detailed central hub, each lamp featuring a finished-metal holder, steel mesh shade, and an exposed filament bulb. ...
The traditional style of the Hinkley Lighting Truman Chandelier features boldly sloped arms that contrast handsomely with elegant cast finials. The Antique Nickel finish highlights the beautiful etched opal glass shades, providing a strong yet approachable look for transitional spaces. ...
The Elk Lighting Madera Chandelier showcases dramatic angles with an intriguing mix of materials. Taupe finished wooden slats form a triangle shape, with the exposed bulbs around the outer edges. The metal mixed with the natural wood creates an interesting ...