FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
Troy Lighting, headquartered in California, designs and manufactures indoor and outdoor lighting fixtures, utilizing hand-forged iron and hand-applied finishes to create quality products with high-style appeal.
The Byron Chandelier is available with the following:
- Finish: Vintage Bronze
- Material: Hand-worked Wrought Iron with Crystal Accents
- Includes ceiling canopy
- 48" suspension chain
- 120" lead wire
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Number of Lights: 4, 5, 6
- 4 Light Option: Four 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 5 Light Option: Five 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 6 Light Option: Six 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 4 Light Option Fixture Height 21", Diameter 20.25":
- 4 Light Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable To 75.25":
- 5 Light Option Fixture Height 27.25", Diameter 26.25":
- 5 Light Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable To 81.5":
- 6 Light Option Fixture Height 33.5", Diameter 32.5":
- 6 Light Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable To 69":
Manufacturer IDs: view
F2995, F2996, F2997
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Part of a special collection designed by Jonathan Browning, the Fine Art Lamps Monceau Chandelier is an elegant expression of classical aesthetics meeting crisp industrial lines. The love for both styles is apparent in the Emerald cut crystal shades, held ...
The overall design of the Hudson Valley Waterloo Chandelier is avant garde, with vintage cues like white cloth cords revealed through clear glass candlesleeves. Meanwhile, six or eight cylindrical Off White faux silk shades surround a single drum, the light ...
A lovely rendition of East Coast colonial design. The Hudson Valley Charleston 2-Tier Chandelier features curling chandelier arms atop which sit rippled White fabric shades. Diffused, welcoming light fills a dining room and adds a traditional charm to entryways. Available ...