FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
When Gandia Blasco moved into the realm of outdoor furniture at the end of the 1980s, Gan Rugs was born to carry on the brand's original focus on indoor furniture, area rugs and other home decor. Then as now, the company focuses on craftsmanship, innovative design and imagining all the living spaces that rugs can create. Based in Spain, Gan Rugs employs skilled artisans in India to bring their designs to life.
The Butterfly Rug is available with the following:
- Designed by Nendo
- Material: 100% New Zealand wool
- Rug Construction: Hand Knotted
- Made In India
Color: Blue, Cobalt
Size: 5 ft 7 in x 7 ft 11 in, 6 ft 8 in x 9 ft 10 in
- 5 ft 7 in x 7 ft 11 in Option Item Length 95", Width 67", Weight 36Lbs., Pile Height 0.59":
- 6 ft 8 in x 9 ft 10 in Option Item Length 118", Width 80", Weight 54Lbs., Pile Height 0.59":
- All wool area rugs from Gan Rugs require regular maintenance to guarantee a long life. Once a rug has stopped producing fluff (which new rugs are apt to do), vacuum at least once a week. Do not wet rug to prevent colors fading. Act quickly to remove/clean up spills to prevent staining. If stains cannot be removed, professional dry cleaning is recommended.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Chandra Inhabit 21607 Rug is a soft, fluttery floor covering for modern interiors. Surrounded by lacy white outlines, blue and green figures (flowers, fans, feathers or whatever else you may see) float across a dark brown background. The entire ...
The Calligaris Apotema Rug is a modern floor covering inspired by traditional Japanese origami. Against a greyish-beige background, the geometric pattern includes a triangular net in gradating shades of blue. This beautifully cool piece is also hard-wearing, with carved jacquard ...