Robert Abbey has been designing and manufacturing fine lighting since 1946. They offer a diverse collection--wall swingers, chandeliers, floor lamps and more--in myriad styles, from tradition to neoclassical to groovy. Collaborating with acclaimed designers Jonathan Adler, Rico Espinet and David Easton, Robert Abbey creates impeccable lighting that is perfect for modern everyday living.
The Buster Globe Multi-Light Pendant is available with the following:
- Four globe-shaped glass shades
- Metal body
- Ceiling canopy
- Four 6 in. and twelve 12 in. extension rods
- Direct wire
- Adjustable height
- UL Listed
- Designed by Rico Espinet
Finish: Deep Patina Bronze with Topaz Seeded, Polished Nickel with White Cased
- Four 60 Watt 120 Volt Type B11 E12 Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Fixture: Height 9", Width 15", Length 15"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 19", Adjustable To 55"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.