FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
SONNEMAN - A Way of Light is the namesake of founder and lighting designer Robert Sonneman. It was formed to create contemporary lighting that best exemplifies today's cosmopolitan American style. Sonneman Lighting fixtures are elegant and refined, decidedly modern yet clearly influenced by classic 20th century period styles.
The Bubbles Multi-Light Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Robert Sonneman
- Globe-shaped Clear glass shades
- Polished Nickel finish
- Metal supports
- Round ceiling canopy
- 10' field-cuttable suspension cables
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Finish: Polished Nickel
Number of Lights: 3, 5, 8
- 3 Light Option: Three 43 Watt (750 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 5 Light Option: Five 43 Watt (750 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 8 Light Option: Eight 43 Watt (750 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 3 Light Option Canopy Diameter 12":
- 3 Light Option Fixture Overall Diameter 17":
- 3 Light Option Suspension Adjustable to 142":
- 5 Light Option Canopy Diameter 16":
- 5 Light Option Fixture Overall Diameter 21":
- 5 Light Option Suspension Adjustable to 142":
- 8 Light Option Canopy Diameter 18":
- 8 Light Option Fixture Overall Diameter 23":
- 8 Light Option Suspension Adjustable to 142":
Ratings: Based on 6 reviews, this product is rated 4.7 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
3763.35, 3765.35, 3768.35
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Restoration meets minimalism in the Artcraft Lighting Jersey Multi-Light Pendant. A series of exposed antique reproduction bulbs hang from cords, the only embellishment needed is the contrasting finish of the sockets. An intriguing example of modern minimalism fused with classic ...
The Eglo Nibbia Multi Light Pendant will light your space through modernized water droplet shapes. The voluptuous curves of the steel shades will surely remind you of a famous chocolate candy. The illumination is cast from the bottom, filling the ...
Edgy, industrial styling. The Rocklyn Multi-Light Pendant by Kichler features a cluster of geometric wire frames that each house a single tungsten Edison bulb. All frames suspend via cable to a shared canopy for a tight, congealed look. The resulting ...