Classic industrial style for modern interiors. The George Kovacs Bubble Island Pendant is a lengthy fixture that pairs sleek metal surfaces with rounded glass. The deep Copper Bronze Patina enhances the frame's clean lines, while the four transparent Teak glass shades provide warm outlines around the exposed bulbs.
The creative and often humorous mid-century modern aesthetic of George Kovacs (1926-2007) made a lasting impression on contemporary lighting. The extraordinary George Kovacs lighting collection, which also includes pieces by Alecia Wesner, Karim Rashid and other mid-century modern lighting designers, is now part of the Minka Group.
The Bubble Island Pendant is available with the following:
- 4 Teak glass shades
- Metal frame and shade holders
- Copper Bronze Patina finish
- Rectangular ceiling canopy
- Four 104" field-cuttable suspension cables
- UL Listed
- Fixture: Width 33.25", Depth 6.25"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 16.25", Adjustable To 120"
- Cable: Length 104"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...