Robert Abbey has been designing and manufacturing fine lighting since 1946. They offer a diverse collection--wall swingers, chandeliers, floor lamps and more--in myriad styles, from tradition to neoclassical to groovy. Collaborating with acclaimed designers Jonathan Adler, Rico Espinet and David Easton, Robert Abbey creates impeccable lighting that is perfect for modern everyday living.
The Bruno Adjustable Double-Arm Pharmacy Floor Lamp - OPEN BOX RETURN is available with the following:
- 2 Lead Bronze finished metal shades
- Metal arms and base
- Lead Bronze finish with Ebonized Nickel accents
- On/off switch on each shade
- Adjustable boom arms
- UL Listed
- Two 60 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Half-Chrome Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Fixture: Height 57.25"
- Shade: Height 2.74", Diameter 8"
- Arm: Length 33.5"
- Base: Diameter 10"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.