Troy Lighting, headquartered in California, designs and manufactures indoor and outdoor lighting fixtures, utilizing hand-forged iron and hand-applied finishes to create quality products with high-style appeal.
The Brooklyn Pendant is available with the following:
- Finish: Brooklyn Bronze
- Material: Hand-Worked Iron and Natural Manila Rope
- Shade Material: Antique Mirror and Hand-Worked Iron
- Hand-worked iron shade with antique mirror
- Hand-forged iron hardware
- Brooklyn Bronze finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- 13.5" stem with natural manila rope
- 48" suspension chain
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Three 60 Watt (240 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Included)
- Four 60 Watt (240 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Included)
- Five 60 Watt (240 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Fixture: Width 12", Height 8.25"
- Small Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable To 69.75"
- Medium Option Fixture: Width 18", Height 8.25"
- Medium Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable To 69.75"
- Large Option Fixture: Width 26", Height 9.25"
- Large Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable To 70.75"
Manufacturer IDs: view
F3145, F3146, F3147
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.