The Hudson Valley Brookfield Table Lamp embodies the straightforward beauty of 20th century architectural innovations by Le Corbusier and Mies van der Rohe. Solid crystals are set as high-rise blocks, glamorizing cubism's stark sensibilities.
Hudson Valley is known for their strong traditional, vintage, reproduction and contemporary lighting. Offering the same attention to detail that was evident during the early twentieth century, Hudson Valley boasts a range of classic finishes and glass selections that will surely satisfy even the most discriminating customer.
The Brookfield Table Lamp is available with the following:
- Paper shade
- Metal base with stacked crystal block column
- On/off turn knob dimmer at socket
- UL Listed
- Large option utilizes one 150 Watt 120 Volt A19 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt A19 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small Option: Height 22", Width 15"
- Large Option: Height 31", Width 18"
- Base: Width 5.63", Depth 5.63"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...