Until recently, a perfectly smooth, hollow sphere of copper and brass would have been considered impossible. However, with the advent of vacuum metallization technology (in which copper and brass are vaporized and then pulled via an electric charge onto their respective surfaces of a polycarbonate globe), the Tom Dixon Bronze Copper Shade Pendant now shines overhead in all its metallic glory.
Tom Dixon has a vast commitment to design creativity and a mission to redefine how products are made and sold. The Tom Dixon lighting and furniture collections reflect all of his cutting-edge design and manufacturing innovations, from the product's shape and form to the raw materials and production processes used.
The Bronze Copper Shade Pendant is available with the following:
- Spherical polycarbonate shade
- Vacuum metallized Brass exterior and Copper interior
- Round Black ceiling canopy
- 98" Clear suspension cable
- UL Listed
- Fixture: Height 16.4", Diameter 17.7"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 115.7"
- Cable: Length 98"
- Canopy: Diameter 4.9"
- Clean with a soft dry cloth only. Do not use polishing agents, water or abrasive materials when cleaning.
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 4.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Bronze Copper Shade by Tom Dixon