The organic motif featured in the Schonbek Lighting Brocade Chandelier brings to mind European coats-of-arms seen for centuries. The iron frame is complemented by a central blown glass bowl and canopy as pods of clear SPECTRA crystal act as inverted bobeches around each light, creating intense sparkle. Available in a variety of finishes and sizes.
Schonbek Lighting, established in 1870 in Bohemia, has been making traditional crystal chandeliers for more than 130 years. Today, as part of the Swarovski Group, U.S.-based Schonbek draws on its rich heritage to revitalize great chandelier styles from the past, creating dazzling crystal lighting for classic and contemporary spaces.
The Brocade Chandelier is available with the following:
- SPECTRA Elements clear crystal accents
- Metal and blown glass frame
- Blown glass ceiling canopy
- 40" suspension chain
- UL Listed
Number of Lights:
- 7 Lights option utilizes seven 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (not included).
- 8 Lights option utilizes eight 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (not included).
- 10 Lights option utilizes ten 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (not included).
- 7-Light Option: Height 31", Diameter 17", Length Adjustable To 71"
- 8-Light Option: Height 37", Diameter 20", Length Adjustable To 77"
- 10-Light Option: Height 45", Diameter 25", Length Adjustable To 85"
- Chain: Length 40"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...