James R. Moder's heritage goes back to Austria, where the finest crystal components are manufactured. For 40 years, Moder's crystal chandeliers have been designed and manufactured to the highest quality standards.
The Broadway Linear Crystal Chandelier is available with the following:
- Finish: Silver
- Strands of Crystal
- 1" metal bar frame with Silver finish
- Round ceiling canopy with Silver finish
- Field-adjustable suspension cables
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Size: Small, Large
Crystal Type: REGAL, IMPERIAL, SPECTRA, ELEMENTS
- Small Option: Five 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Nine 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Fixture: Height 9", Width 38"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 18", Adjustable To 62"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 11", Width 47"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 18", Adjustable To 62"
Ratings: Based on 14 reviews, this product is rated 4.9 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.